- This event has passed.
Prepare Your Finances For The Future
February 4, 2020 @ 6:00 pm
One in three 65 year olds will live to age 90.
Will your assets last that long?
You’ll enjoy a delicious meal and we’ll discuss how retirement is changing in America
for today’s retirees or those near retirement.
Important Education Topics we’ll discuss:
- New Laws– How will the tax laws affect you.
- Tax Reduction– Create a strategy to protect your income and investment, even with changing tax laws.
- Don’t Out live Your Money– Understand how to implement a financial strategy that provides
retirement income – without the risk of out living it.
- Risk Tolerance– Discover new financial instruments that minimizes the downside of market exposure.
- Legacy Planning– Learn strategies to ensure your beneficiaries will receive exactly what you intended.
- HealthCare– Prepare for the future by learning about long-term care and healthcare options.
To Register, Please contact us via: